Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Walk the Line Festival 2012
Friday, October 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM - Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM (BST)
Walk the Line Festival 2012 will take place on 5th and 6th October. It is a multi venue music festival which takes place in Cheltenham, UK. Check out www.walkthelinefestival.co.uk for details.
There four types of tickets available:
- Adult day ticket (Friday 5th October) - £6.00
- Adult day ticket (Saturday 6th October) - £9.00
- Adult weekend ticket - £12.00
- Adult VIP ticket - £14.00 - includes a free program worth £2.
Prices on the door may be higher.
You will need to bring a print out of your e-ticket to the wristband exchange point. This will be located at the Frog and Fiddle and will be open 5pm - 9pm on Friday 5th October and 1pm - 9pm on Saturday 6th October.
Walk the line is an 18+ festival.
By purchasing Walk the Line tickets you have agreed to the following:
- You agree comply with the rules of the individual venues. Each venue reserves the right to refuse admission and to search customers upon entry if required. Please carry a driving license or passport as proof of age
- You consent to yourself being captured in photographs and videos at the festival, which may be used by Kiss My Face Music and our partners.
Tickets are non refundable, except in the highly unlikely case of the festival being canceled or postponed. Refunds are not available for customers who have been either refused entry or ejected from venues due to breaches of the venue rules. We can not re-issue lost or stolen tickets.
The line-up may be subject to change. We will keep you informed of any changes via the festival website. Refunds are not available for changes to the line-up.